Levart Distribution Systems
Levart provides a new and exciting range of distribution options for the hospitality industry. These options are facilitated through the provision of a Hotel Website and Booking Engine that provides immediate confirmations.
To achieve our objective of enabling the property to effectively control its distribution we also provide the property website booking engine that facilitates distribution through to Portals, Client Profile and Third Party Intermediaries to the all import website direct channel.
- We provide a full website Content Management System (CMS) that allows the property to update the content (text and images) on the site.
- A hotel booking engine that provides immediate confirmations to the clients.
- The ability to have multiple room types.
- The ability to have multiple rate types per room type.
- The ability to manage inventory and rates on a 'One Screen' calendar.
- Effectively reduce the time taken managing third party interfaces through managing the distribution of rates and inventory through our Channel Management module.
- The provision of pooled inventory to the property website and Third Party Intermediaries (TPI's).
- Seamless integration of bookings from TPI's and website booking engine to selected Property Management Systems (PMS).
- Inventory and/or rates can flow from the PMS to Levart.
- The ability to maximise your distribution channel options by having your property listed on many TPI sites.
- Increase the market penetration and awareness of the property by being listed on additional sites.
- The ability to link the Levart booking engine to an existing website.
- The provision of a seamless branding transition between the property website and the Levart website booking engine.
- The ability to have your website optimised to rank higher on Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Levart is passionate about assisting hotel properties regain control of their distribution options. Let us help you!
What our clients say:
“Channel Control makes updating websites much easier, and has encouraged us to join the 3rd party sites we can update through it that we were not already on.”