Levart's Channel Control is the simplest and most powerful tool to effectively connect and manage your rates and inventory across the web
Set up is easy! We will guide you along the way.
Levart Channel Control works on a pooled inventory where the total number of available rooms for a specific room type is sent to each channel. We also provide the functionality to manage the room allocation as well.
The setup is simple:
- You need to create a relationship with the channel and set up the offers you want to be distributed on the site.
- Within Levart you link the room types and rates to the offers you have on the site.
- We provide a Link Editor to assist in the linking.
- Once linked rates and inventory as well as any restriction flow through to the channel.
- When a booking is made it is sent to Levart and we decrement the inventory on our site and update all other sites with the new availability figure.
- Bookings can also flow through to your PMS should you have the interface setup. Levart has an advanced interface with channels like Booking.com where it takes less than 5 seconds on average for a booking to appear in the PMS from the time it was made.